No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rod Salka Admits: I Didn't Expect To Lose Like That

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rod Salka Admits: I Didn't Expect To Lose Like That

Rod Salka (19-4, 3KOs) knew WBC/WBA junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia would be the bigger and the stronger man last Saturday night at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.

Moving up from 135-pounds, he was a massive underdog coming into a fight with Garcia, at a catch-weight of 142-pounds. Garcia was reportedly, according to his father/trainer Angel Garcia, around 155-pounds in the ring.

The size difference was evident and the power was too much for Salka to handle.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Keep your head up rod. You'll be a champion soon. Nobody would have lasted 5 vs Danny Saturday

Comment

Everyone else expected you to lose like that. Which is the reason you were brought in.

Comment

That's funny ... Cause everyone else did lol.

Comment

you can thank GBP, Espinoza, HAymon and all the pieces of $chit that allowed this to happen! not to mention all the suckers that bought tix for this main event fight! sorry salka but this was your purpose to make mutt garcia look good i am not sure why you are surprise! GARBAGE FIGHT!

Comment

Of course not. And you're not supposed to.

Comment

Wouldn't it be fun to spar sambooka

Comment

Makes 1 of anybody.

Comment

I really, really hope that us as boxing fans did the right thing and not tune in to watch this fight live. If the boxing world (fans) did what we were suppose to do, then the t.v. ratings will be low.

If the ratings are high then we should stop complaining and expect more fights like these, because obviously it will let the world know that we will still tune in.

I did not watch this live.. And I'm a die hard boxing fan. I waited till the next day.

Comment

Blame ur team for letting you step in the ring with danny u were out the top 10 for a reason buddy all that bs talk yall were sayin tryna justify a champ takin on a chump an look at u now ull be the guy who took a risky shot at a cw for no titles an looked like they grabbed a guy out the stands threw gloves on him an put him in the ring!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X