No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lamont Peterson Gives Santana a Beating in TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lamont Peterson Gives Santana a Beating in TKO Win

Barclays Center, Brooklyn, New York - IBF junior welterweight champion Lamont Peterson (37-2-1, 17KOs) stopped Edgar Santana (29-5, 20KOs) in the tenth round of a one-sided fight.

Santana did well, for about a round, before Peterson completely took over the fight and unleashed hard shots to the head and body. Peterson was dominating the action round after round, until Santana actually tried to make an effort in the seventh to get himself back in the fight. Peterson came right back in the eight and continued to do a lot of damage to the ribs of Santana.

During the tenth, Peterson was beating Santana down until the ringside doctor came up to the ring and signaled to the referee to stop the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can we get lamont vs danny?

Comment

Lamont should keep his gloves on and challenge Danny after he KO's Salka. WCW style

Comment

this shit reminded me of alexander/purdy

Comment

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Lamont is a great puncher. Not alot of power but can toss the leather. Garcia will have his hands full with peterson.

Comment

How many low blows did Peterson get right in front of the ref and he said nothing? Hell, what was the point of having a ref?

Comment

such a sloppy fighter

Comment

Santana is @ss. This is your BIG moment and you blow @ss?! I swear, reading the comments reminded me of Khan-Collazo.
                  ****ing disgraces to boxing. I would fight my heart out, if I get hurt, I'll stop. BUT NOT FIGHTING AT ALL?
                  **** Brian Rose, Luis Collazo, and Santana ****stain.

Try changing your style or throwing haymakers, don't just give up on your style.
                  Like Tito vs Winky. I know Winky was epic, but WTF Tito, put your balls on the table!

I hate this **** in boxing. I know that Peterson is a champion, but your a boxer for a reason, and that reason is to win, not fight like a b*tch and get @ssraped all night.

Comment

Peterson vs Danny needs to get made now, by the end of the year..

Comment

Working...
                    X