No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Algieri: Chaves Could Face Alvarado, Abregu

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Algieri: Chaves Could Face Alvarado, Abregu

Still annoying and clouded by the disqualification defeat to Brandon Rios in Las Vegas, former interim welterweight world champion Diego "La Joya" Chaves returned home to Argentina. However, the pleasant impression that he left in Saturday's presentation has opened the door for another big fight opportunity, on November 22nd as part of the Manny Pacquiao-Chris Algieri undercard in Macau, China.

[Click Here To Read More]

Guy gets DQ'd then ends up on the undercard of Top Ranks prize fighter?...damn you Arum.

Comment

All that holding was a good impression? If only that ref would work s wlad klitschko fight and warn him and then disqualify him,,, once chavez felt yhe power he would just hold and then act surprised,,,clinching is one thing but this guy over did it.. All he had to do was hit him and move. And repeat same thing but he didnt

Comment

i think a fight with mike alvarado would be nice but mile high needs a rest, he's been in a war after another. abregu's chin seems suspect to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          i think a fight with mike alvarado would be nice but mile high needs a rest, he's been in a war after another. abregu's chin seems suspect to me.
          If anyone deserves an easy fight it's Alvarado. So I'd keep him away from someone like chaves for now. In fact I think he should take a little break and come back early next year.

I'd like to see abregu vs chaves though.
          Last edited by Divine Hammer; 08-04-2014, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonrr View Post
            Guy gets DQ'd then ends up on the undercard of Top Ranks prize fighter?...damn you Arum.
            He was winning the fight before the bs dq

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
              He was winning the fight before the bs dq
              He would of gotten knocked out for not all that holding to kill time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                I like both fights and i agree with Abregu's chin. Everytime he faced a heavy handed boxer he has been on the canvas, i wonder how he would do against the other two...

Comment

Could be decent... but at this current time, I don't care for it

Comment

This is still not enough for me, at this time

Comment

Working...
                    X