Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diego Chaves Praises Thurman, Says Rios is Punching Bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Diego Chaves Praises Thurman, Says Rios is Punching Bag

BoxingScene.com caught up with Diego Chaves shortly after he lost by disqualification to Brandon Rios on Saturday night at the Cosmopolitan on the Las Vegas strip.

Chaves was obviously very frustrated with the DQ loss and felt the disqualification was unwarranted.

When BoxingScene.com's Rick Reeno asked Chaves to compare Rios' power to one of his 2013 opponents, Keith Thurman - the Argentine took a shot at Rios instead.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's not news at all..but why did you feel the need to keep fouling? You clearly are the better fighter but you cheated yourself with those useless fouls

Comment

The pot calling the kettle a punching bag.

Comment

Yeah a punching bag that u held on and clinched for dear life when
        the punching bag came close to u.

Comment

man there needs to be a rematch ASAP, these guys have unfinished business. Easy to understand why Chaves is so bitter, he was ahead on the cards even with those stupid point deductions and was on his way to a good win. I don't understand why he didn't just box the whole fight, he was very comfortable on the outside and was frustrating Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            That's not news at all..but why did you feel the need to keep fouling? You clearly are the better fighter but you cheated yourself with those useless fouls
            <<<<<---
            this but i think that chaves was gassing out late

Comment

Sorry Chaves, but you lost my respect trying to thumb him and shít. If you're so much better you wouldn't need to do that. And I had you ahead.

Comment

Lmaooo rios is gonna jump this guy in the streets cuz one thing rios hates the most is being called a punching bag. There needs to be a rematch

Comment

Thank you Cpt Obvious.

Comment

Lol

I guess Chaves wants a rematch, he sure is trying to get to Rios. I think we all know Rios is a punchingbag.

Comment

Working...
                    X