No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Drian Francisco Back With a Bang, Scores Knockout in 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Drian Francisco Back With a Bang, Scores Knockout in 3

Drian “Gintong Kamao/Golden Fist” Francisco returned to the ring after a layoff of over one year to score a devastating 3rd knockout over southpaw Manuel de los Reyes Herrera of Colombia in a fight card aptly titled “Night of Glory-Battle for the Golden State” in California.

Truth Esguerra of Philippine News, the premier Filipino-American newspaper in the US reported that Francisco decked Herrera for the full count at :48 seconds of the third round with a brutal left hook to the body.

A video posted on YouTube showed Herrera going after Francisco early in round three before Drian quickly turned the tables and cracked the Colombian with a thundering left hook to the body to be counted out [Click Here To Read More]

When did they find an opponent, because he was TBA when I checked Friday.

Dude can make an interesting fight, don't see a world title in his future.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      When did they find an opponent, because he was TBA when I checked Friday.

Dude can make an interesting fight, don't see a world title in his future.
      Team member was probably on his way to the whorehouse when he met a tuktuk driver he liked.

Comment

We can knock Ronnie's sansationalism, but in all truth, Philipinos come to fight. I see them lose a lot outside of the Philipines, but I never saw one run and hold. They don't always win, they lose a lot, but they don't turn into clinging vines, stinking survivalist. I guess they would rather get KOd than embarrass themselves. They may not have a lot of champions, but no lack of courage.

Comment

Working...
        X