Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios: Everyone Thinks I'm Done, The Animal is Back!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rios: Everyone Thinks I'm Done, The Animal is Back!

LONDON - The ever-entertaining Brandon Rios has promised to produce his old sparkle as he battles Diego Chaves in a ‘do or die’ contest this Saturday night.

Welterweight star Rios takes on the big-hitting Argentine Chaves this weekend, live and exclusive on BoxNation, and has vowed to get back to winning ways as he looks to bounce back from two defeats on the trot against Manny Pacquiao and Mike Alvarado.

“We’re just going to give the fans what they want. They’re going to see a nice little war in the ring as long as it lasts and it’s going to be a tremendous fight,” said Rios.

“I know he has tremendous skill and punching power, but I have punching power too. And I do have some skills, kind of. But we’re ready 100%.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He's there to be outboxed but I'm not worried about that with Chaves, Pacman is Pacman no shame in getting destroyed by him, and Mike Alvarado almost died trying to get a W against Rios. Abril, again another good BOXER. He's never gonna look great against guys who are just trying to outpoint him and get a paper W.

People acting like he's a hype job, but he's the opposite because the only reason people give a **** about him is because he came up the hard way.

Comment

New and improved Everlast Punching Bag...it feels so real you can feel it punching back.

Comment

''I know he has tremendous skill and punching power, but I have punching power too. And I do have some skills, kind of''

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          ''I know he has tremendous skill and punching power, but I have punching power too. And I do have some skills, kind of''
          He knows what he is, a brawler. He's not a good boxer, he's not gonna get cute with his ****. He's the definition of a face-first brawler. But he's a damn good one, and none of these guys can beat him at his game, for whatever it's worth.

Comment

Unleash that animal tomorrow night bam bam!!!

Comment

Bam Bam by KO! Let's go!

Comment

I don't think anyone thought you were done Rios. It's just that they knew that at your absolute best you didn't stand a chance against Manny Pac. They were right. Good thing is that Pac didn't beat you bloody but instead opted to box circles around you. I expect to see the same Rios.

Comment

We'll find out tomorrow night.

Comment

I really like Rios and wish him the best in this fight. I hope Bam Bam gets the KO.

Comment

Working...
                    X