No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: K2 CEO: Ustinov Saw Doubt in Eyes of Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: K2 CEO: Ustinov Saw Doubt in Eyes of Tyson Fury

Alexander Krassyuk, CEO of K2 Promotions Ukraine, discussed the shocking situation which played out last week with heavyweight Tyson Fury's scheduled return on Saturday night in Manchester.

Fury was scheduled to face Dereck Chisora in a WBO eliminator. Last Monday Chisora withdrew with a fractured left hand. The fight was offered to giant-sized Alexander Ustinov, who is promoted by K2 Ukraine.

On the morning of the fight, Fury withdrew from the contest and stated that his uncle was ill.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh... there's multiple CEO's

Comment

Tyson Fury is a stupid *****, after all that s*** he talked on everyone else pulling out of fights he does the same thing. There goes ANY credibility you had buddy, back to square one. Pathetic!

Comment

From what I have seen of Ustinov I really believe if he came in at 250 he still would have sucked.

Comment

My thoughts exactly, Fury saw a man that he could look at eye to eye and got spooked - this is why you cannot discredit the greats - Lennox Lewis fought Vitali K with a 2 week notice but fake boxing fans just like to say Vitali would have won Blah Blah Blah the truth is Lennox was supposed to fight Kirk Johnson, but Johnson got hurt in camp and HBO wanted the card to go so they offerd Lennox some good money - imagine someone traing for a 6'2 250 pound fighter then at the tail end of your camp you have to prepare for a 6'7 in shape monster - this is why Lennox struggled early but cut Vitali and ultimately won the fight - Tyson Fury is not cut from that cloth , he talks too much at least Ali had charisma with his talk and backed it up 110% - Fury will suffer his firat defeat within his next 2 fights I think he has to step up his comp level and he will be exposed as such.. oh yeah to support my story, this is why Vitali fought Kirk Johnson for the vacant belt after Lennox retired - Vitali smoked his fat arse in 2 -lol

Comment

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
            My thoughts exactly, Fury saw a man that he could look at eye to eye and got spooked - this is why you cannot discredit the greats - Lennox Lewis fought Vitali K with a 2 week notice but fake boxing fans just like to say Vitali would have won Blah Blah Blah the truth is Lennox was supposed to fight Kirk Johnson, but Johnson got hurt in camp and HBO wanted the card to go so they offerd Lennox some good money - imagine someone traing for a 6'2 250 pound fighter then at the tail end of your camp you have to prepare for a 6'7 in shape monster - this is why Lennox struggled early but cut Vitali and ultimately won the fight - Tyson Fury is not cut from that cloth , he talks too much at least Ali had charisma with his talk and backed it up 110% - Fury will suffer his firat defeat within his next 2 fights I think he has to step up his comp level and he will be exposed as such.. oh yeah to support my story, this is why Vitali fought Kirk Johnson for the vacant belt after Lennox retired - Vitali smoked his fat arse in 2 -lol
            So who exactly do you think Vitali was training for?

Comment

Fury disses opponents for pulling out with good reason (surgery / broken bones), then does that same but with a lame ass excuse. He is utterly **** – a disgrace.

Comment

Fighting Ustinov brought nothing for Fury. Ustinov is nearing 38 years old and he's irrelevant. Good call for Tyson to pull out. There's no reason for Tyson to put his body and health on the line for some unknown opponent that won't help his career in any way. Tyson is still young and if he plays his cards right, still has plenty of years ahead of him while Ustinov is on his way out.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostBlade View Post
                  Fighting Ustinov brought nothing for Fury. Ustinov is nearing 38 years old and he's irrelevant. Good call for Tyson to pull out. There's no reason for Tyson to put his body and health on the line for some unknown opponent that won't help his career in any way. Tyson is still young and if he plays his cards right, still has plenty of years ahead of him while Ustinov is on his way out.
                  it was a bad move after all the talking he was doing over chisora and haye pulling out with injuries. it makes him look very bad

Comment

This is a terrible look for Fury. After seeing Ustinov at the weigh in he realized he was taking a big gamble and decided to back down. After all that talk, he pulls out. He's now lost the people that were starting to believe in him.

Comment

Working...
                    X