No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury's Last Minute Withdrawal Stuns Everyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury's Last Minute Withdrawal Stuns Everyone

Tyson Fury has withdrawn from his heavyweight contest tonight against Alexander Ustinov after his uncle and first trainer, Hughie, has been taken seriously ill into hospital.

The multi-title show will still go ahead with Billy Joe Saunders challenging for the Vacant European Middleweight title against Emanuele Blandamura, Liam Smith defends his British Light-Middleweight title against Jason Welborn; Terry Flanagan challenges Martin Gethin for the Vacant British Lightweight Championship, and Jack Catterall face Nathan Brough for the Vacant Central Area Light-Welterweight Championship

[Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 07-26-2014, 06:35 AM.

Oh for **** sake this is a joke.

Comment

Sounds like a bull**** reason but i can't blame him for not wanting to fight a 1 week replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
        Sounds like a bull**** reason but i can't blame him for not wanting to fight a 1 week replacement.
        He could've had a serious heart attack. If it's something as serious as that then it's not a bull**** reason at all. He wouldn't be mentally focused - he wouldn't even want to be in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
          He could've had a serious heart attack. If it's something as serious as that then it's not a bull**** reason at all. He wouldn't be mentally focused - he wouldn't even want to be in the ring.
          Especially considering how close traveller families are.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
            What kind of person are you?

Comment

Disastrous event for Warren. Well, at least that means I don't have to spend the whole day watching crap boxing when there's no carrot at the end of the stick.

Comment

If I have to choose which is the bull**** from the two:
                - broke his arms on a sparring
                - withdraw due his uncle is ill

I choose the last one.
                Fury is pathetic, he has a very-very big and loud mouth he talks **** on others because they injured but he withdraws on fight day due to emotional reasons...
                I guess he's too scared to fight against an opponenet who is not a short heavyweight or former cw and whom he can't bully just with his size. I hope everyone realized now that this guy is a joke, more likely a pretender than a contender.

PS: If his uncle really sick and he is really in hospital naturally I wish him get better asap!

Comment

Hypocritical of Fury. He says he's a fighting man and blamed Chisora and Haye if conning the fans, he'd fight with two broken arms etc etc, then he goes and loses his bottle afew hours before the fight

Very disappointing after all his antics and disrespect towards others that he'd go & do the same thing

Comment

Peter withdrew Tyson from the fight. He (rightly) didn't want him going in without his mind fully on the job. Tyson himself would fight, no question. Family always comes first.

Comment

Working...
                    X