No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Claims Klitschkos Behind Conspiracy To Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury Claims Klitschkos Behind Conspiracy To Beat Him

Over the years, heavyweight contender Tyson Fury (22-0, 16KOs) has splashed down an arsenal of controversial statements. In a video interview posted Thursday on BoxingScene.com, Fury alleged that Dereck Chisora possibly had no intention of going forward with their scheduled rematch - and instead he was helping train Alexander Ustinov for the date.

On Monday, Chisora revealed that he fractured his left hand and withdrew from the fight, which was scheduled to take place on Saturday at the Phones 4u Arena in Manchester. Two days later Ustinov officially replaced him. Chisora's injury was said to have come during a sparring session with Ustinov from last Friday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury needs to get better informed...There will never be a they with the K bros anymore, its just the one now.

Comment

Reptilians and shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        Reptilians and shit.
        Don't bring Warren into this!

Comment

Has this stiff Limey wanker lost his damn mind? I think he might off took too many of his own uppercuts to the face

Comment

more drama than a bunch of girls watching the soaps. I DO think that Fury is being tongue in cheek. It sounds good....who cares if it is true or not.

Comment

Just when Fury was gaining respect over dodgers like Haye, he goes and reminds us of how ridiculous he can be as well

Comment

I have always had my su****ions about Fury's sanity but now this confirms what I suspected all along which is that Tyson Fury is absolutely without a doubt certifiably INSANE!

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  Reptilians and shit.
                  Bahahahaahaha! Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... You KNOW THEY are watching our every move.

Comment

I believe it. Do Wlad and and Vitali have alibis for the night Tyson's car was torched?

Comment

Working...
                    X