No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Reed Inks Promotional Pact With Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Reed Inks Promotional Pact With Top Rank

WASHINGTON, D.C., U.S.A. – Twenty-one year old light welterweight professional boxer, Mike “Yes Indeed” Reed, has signed a promotional agreement with Las Vegas-based, boxing promoter, Top Rank. Born in Washington, D.C., Reed trains in Clinton, Maryland, at Dream Team Boxing Gym, which is owned and operated by his father, trainer, and manager, Michael “Buck” Pinson.

Mike Reed understands the significance of his signing. Reed stated, “I am delighted to sign with Top Rank. They’ve been successful for a long time, and have promoted the biggest names in boxing, from Muhammad Ali to Manny Pacquiao. I am excited to have the same opportunities as the legends that came before me. Top Rank clearly has an understanding of how to market their fighters and they know how to build pay-per-view superstars. Team Reed is looking forward to having a long, successful relationship with one of the most prestigious promotional companies in boxing."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Our Reed as in the mod?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Our Reed as in the mod?
      “Yes Indeed”

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        WASHINGTON, D.C., U.S.A. – Twenty-one year old light welterweight professional boxer, Mike “Yes Indeed” Reed, has signed a promotional agreement with Las Vegas-based, boxing promoter, Top Rank. Born in Washington, D.C., Reed trains in Clinton, Maryland, at Dream Team Boxing Gym, which is owned and operated by his father, trainer, and manager, Michael “Buck” Pinson.

Mike Reed understands the significance of his signing. Reed stated, “I am delighted to sign with Top Rank. They’ve been successful for a long time, and have promoted the biggest names in boxing, from Muhammad Ali to Manny Pacquiao. I am excited to have the same opportunities as the legends that came before me. Top Rank clearly has an understanding of how to market their fighters and they know how to build pay-per-view superstars. Team Reed is looking forward to having a long, successful relationship with one of the most prestigious promotional companies in boxing."
        [Click Here To Read More]
        I am actually one of those 90 victims lol. Fought him years ago in Ocean City, was my first fight. At least I didn't get knocked out.

Comment

Say what you will about haymon signing all the major fighters, top rank over the past year or so has been gobbling up the young talent.. 3-4 years from now, there stable is gonna be loaded with emerging stars

Comment

Big mistake that he'll learn very soon. Bob Arum simply doesn't know how to promote to nor reach out to the urban audience. He'd rather trash these type of fighters and instead choose to hype the eastern Europeans or any big punchers.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
              Big mistake that he'll learn very soon. Bob Arum simply doesn't know how to promote to nor reach out to the urban audience. He'd rather trash these type of fighters and instead choose to hype the eastern Europeans or any big punchers.
              I think he learned his lesson with Floyd.. He did have Floyd headline PPv fights and had guided him to 4 division titles.. But when Floyd bought himself out and parted ways and became not just a PPv fighter, but the biggest PPv star, arum himself has been on record saying he was wrong about Floyd's drawing power in the urban community.. I don't think he will make the same mistake twice, especially since he has already publicly stated he made a mistake and was wrong..

Comment

Working...
              X