No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Scott Quigg-Cesar Seda in Talks For September 13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Scott Quigg-Cesar Seda in Talks For September 13

There are talks taking place for a fight between WBA super bantamweight champion Scott Quigg (28-0-2, 21KOs) and Cesar Seda Jr. (26-2, 17KOs) for September 13th at the Manchester Arena.

Seda had planned to move down to 118-pounds to pursue WBO champion Tomoki Kameda, but on Wednesday his promoter, Golden Boy Promotions, came to him with an offer to face Quigg in September.

Seda's father and trainer, Cesar Seda Sr., feels WBC champion Leo Santa Cruz is a better fighter. Santa Cruz defeated Seda last December by decision [Click Here To Read More]

Cesar Seda is going to beat the ass. I'm 100% sure of it. I'd bet on it if I wasn't scared of homecooking.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      Cesar Seda is going to beat the ass. I'm 100% sure of it. I'd bet on it if I wasn't scared of homecooking.
      Seda isn't very good... There wont be any ass beating.

Comment

This is a decent fight and a step up for Quigg. Seda held his own against Leo Santa Cruz in what was by far Leo's toughest fight at 122. I think Seda is a bantamweight though.

Comment

Seda is a bantamweight/jr bantamweight who could easily beat fake recent beltholders like Hall and would give any bantamweight beltholder a tough fight. 122lbs may be too much

Comment

If quigg is a legit world class guy, then he should be able to handle seda..

This fight will determine if quigg is going to be a future opponent in big fights vs Santa Cruz, rigo, possibly chemito

Comment

Working...
            X