Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Ustinov Will Feel The Full Force of My Anger!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Ustinov Will Feel The Full Force of My Anger!

Tyson Fury will meet Alexander Ustinov in Manchester on Saturday following Dereck Chisora's injury-enforced withdrawal.

Chisora pulled out of the rematch, which is to be rescheduled, with a fractured hand but Fury will still be in action with Ustinov providing a high-quality alternative.

The 37-year-old has won all but one of his 30 fights with his only defeat coming against respected Bulgarian Kubrat Pulev, who faces Wladimir Klitschko in September.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He's brave taking this fight if you ask me. A potential stumbling block on his way to some massive paydays. Could all come unraveled here. Fury has some right potatoes! Fair play #teamfury

Comment

Not what I expected at all, but I am happy for Fury to take this fight. This opponent may actually boost his (organization) ratings

Comment

Good deal considering all that has happened. If Fury had to do another camp without fight it would have been very detrimental to both his pockets and his motivation. I predict a good scrap with a KO win for Fury.

Comment

Fury

You gotta love Fury, he is a very funny guy.

Comment

I think this is a pretty good fight for Fury.

Comment

For a guy with emotional problems, he holds up pretty well under the circumstances, lol!

Comment

This actually isn't half bad. Ustinov is a giant himself and can take a shot. If Fury gets reckless he could get KTFO.

Comment

Why do I have a feeling Fury is going to get ktfo?

Comment

I noticed that both Fury and Ustinov tend to keep their left hands low.

That should make for an interesting fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X