No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal a Free Agent: Splits From GYM, InterBox

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal a Free Agent: Splits From GYM, InterBox

The partnership didn't last long. Former WBC light heavyweight champion Jean Pascal (29-2-1, 17 KOs), 31-years-old, has once again become a free agent. He first became a free agent in January after outpointing Canadian rival Lucian Bute. His promotional agreement with longtime promoter Yvon Michel had expired.

In April, a press conference was held where Pascal signed a two-fight co-promotional agreement with Michel's company, GYM, and InterBox. That partnership is apparently over and a planned fight with Tavoris Cloud, for September 27th, is likely not going to happen.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Besides him and Stevenson being butt buddies another reason they can't fight is stevenson still GYM.. and Yvon will be pretty salty

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      Besides him and Stevenson being butt buddies another reason they can't fight is stevenson still GYM.. and Yvon will be pretty salty
      Pascal seems to be under promoted to me. I hope his new promoter will get him more exposer

Comment

Another talented fighter wasting his prime.
        He has fought 3 times in 3 years, it's already been half a year since his last fight.
        Now we will have to wait another 1/2 year till he fights again

Comment

Wonder if this scraps all those plans that would have kept the Kovalev fight from happening. Kovalev might have a couple options here after his next fight.

Comment

So overrated. If Bute wasn't either bribed or scarred, he would had blasted Pascal, the 12th round was obvious. Only round he actually was allowed to throw during..

I want to see Stevenson send this dude home in the 1st round.

Comment

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
              Pascal seems to be under promoted to me. I hope his new promoter will get him more exposer
              his next promoter is probably.....himself

Comment

Pascal changed his mind ... Again ... lol

Comment

Working...
                X