No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Saunders: I don’t need to be fed cannon fodder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley Saunders: I don’t need to be fed cannon fodder

Jul 26 at the Phones 4U Arena in Manchester is promising to be an action filled night. The highly anticipated rematch between Tyson Fury 22-0 (16 KOs) and Dereck Chisora 20-4 (13 KOs) may be the night’s headline act but it will be supported by a stacked undercard with 14 bouts scheduled at time of writing. And one of the many fighters featuring on the bill, is Sedgefield’s Bradley Saunders 10-0 (8 KOs).

The unbeaten 28 year old may be fairly new to the professional game but is rapidly stamping his authority on the domestic light-welterweight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Saunders will go all the way,mark my words!

Comment

So many of these articles have the exact same gist to them: British prospect wants to fight good opposition but they're all unwilling to fight him so instead it'll be a journeyman. Pretty sure that there must just be a 90% written article and they just fill in the name, basic details of the fighter and publish.

Comment

Saunders left it late turning pro but, at 28, can still make world class grade. A real good amateur, he's a solid powerful type with an all round game that's even better suited to pro boxing. Woodhouse and Limond put on a good recent scrap for Brit and Commonwealth belts but Saunders would scalp both of them right now.

Comment

Working...
        X