No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Zou Shiming on Cotto's Advice, Pacquiao Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Zou Shiming on Cotto's Advice, Pacquiao Card

Undefeated two-time Olympic gold medal winner Zou Shiming discusses his recent ten round unanimous decision over Luis De la Rosa to capture the vacant WBO International flyweight title, which took place at the Venetian in Macau. He talks about the advice that he received from WBC middleweight champion Miguel Cotto, the likely return on the Manny Pacquiao-Chris Algieri undercard in a world title clash on November 22nd and more. [Click Here To Read More]

Zou is the face of boxing....he's got more fans than Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by George Orwell View Post
      Zou is the face of boxing....he's got more fans than Mayweather
      Well, in China he is. They dont care about the West

Comment

Originally posted by Boskop View Post
        Well, in China he is. They dont care about the West
        I dont even think the Chinese care about shiming. It seems that boxing is totally non-existent in China so Bob's got a huge job infront of him. The Chinese like the philosophical aspects of fighting, and boxing doesnt have much of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Masters01 View Post
          I dont even think the Chinese care about shiming. It seems that boxing is totally non-existent in China so Bob's got a huge job infront of him. The Chinese like the philosophical aspects of fighting, and boxing doesnt have much of that.
          What are you basing that on? Movies?

Comment

Originally posted by Masters01 View Post
            It's not that they don't care, but this dude here is not really marketable. He doesn't have any crazy finish to his fights. If anything the Chinese likes to see brutal action fights so this guy here doesn't really do it for them. I mean the Chinese are used to seeing Bruce lee type actions and zou is far from that lol.

Comment

Respect to Cotto on passing down his experiences to the youth

Comment

Working...
              X