Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Rigondeaux - Who Has The Guts To Face Me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Rigondeaux - Who Has The Guts To Face Me?

WBA/WBO super bantamweight champion Guillermo Rigondeaux discusses his first round knockout of Sod Kokietgym at the Cotai Arena at the Venetian Resort in Macau, China. Rigondeaux talks about the knockout, the clash of heads in the contest, looing to secure a knockout victory in the fight. What he plans to do next, and Rigondeaux throws out a challenge to every fighter in his division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Boxing Master.

Comment

Look at how starstruck that pretty blonde commentator is stood so close to greatness.

Comment

no one beats rigondeaux. NO ONE. rigondeaux is THE greatest fighter ever in the history of boxing.

he is far superior skill-wise than ATGs like sugar ray robinson, leonard, ali, etc.

when they speak of a complete fighter who had all the skills a fighter could ever want (inside fighting, counter punching, pure boxing, impeccable defense, lightning quick and precision movement, devastating one punch KO power, etc.) they will speak of rigondeaux.

rigondeaux is the REAL #1 p4p of all time. i'm not worthy to have witnessed such greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Look at how starstruck that pretty blonde commentator is stood so close to greatness.
          She was baptized last night and is now also a member of the cult of Rigo.

Comment

I just feel like none of the top guys at 122 want to risk an almost guaranteed loss against Rigo.

The only guy who I think has the guts to step in there with him is LSC. And that's the fight I would love to see next! (although I don't know if it will be possible next)

Comment

fight me at HW and pay me a mil two. i will whoop you.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                You said you could beat a Klitschko. C'mon, why you gotta pick on 122lbers

Comment

You got it Guillermo. I aint trying to get sucker punched into submission bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    id actually watch that, pretty cool seeing a big dude get knocked clean out by someone rigos size. thats the only way for him to be though, something so mighty must come in a humble package as to not frighten the lesser beings who inhabit the home of rigo aka earth.

Comment

Working...
                    X