No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Teddy Atlas Explodes Over Salka, Canelo-Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Teddy Atlas Explodes Over Salka, Canelo-Lara

Bill "Two Scoops" Emes catches up with Teddy Atlas, expert analyst of ESPN's Friday Night Fights, to discuss his anger at the scorecard of Levi Martinez, who had it 117-111 for Saul "Canelo" Alvarez in his split decision win over Erislandy Lara. Atlas also lashes out at Rod Salka's challenge of WBC/WBA junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia and his happiness that the sanctioning bodies refused to make it a title fight, thoughts on Chris Algieri getting his big break to face WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao on November 22nd in Macau and more. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Bill "Two Scoops" Emes catches up with Teddy Atlas, expert analyst of ESPN's Friday Night Fights, to discuss his anger at the scorecard of Levi Martinez, who had it 117-111 for Saul "Canelo" Alvarez in his split decision win over Erislandy Lara. Atlas also lashes out at Rod Salka's challenge of WBC/WBA junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia and his happiness that the sanctioning bodies refused to make it a title fight, thoughts on Chris Algieri getting his big break to face WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao on November 22nd in Macau and more. [Click Here To Read More]
    Respect to teddy, always been the most real commentator in the sport, calls it how it is without bias

Comment

Love him or hate him but teddy speaks the truth props to atlas for telling it how it is

Comment

Teddy Atlas is the F---king Man!

I love this guy!

Comment

oh no teddy picked pacquiao to beat algieri!!!!!!!!!!!!! take that back teddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

that wasn't really him exploding, that's how he talks all the time.

Comment

Complete fraud

Comment

"8 straight rounds! 8 STRIAGHT ROUNDS!!!!"

"You know what that was like, that was like robbin' a bank. The alahms ah goin of ryght? You walk outta the bank, right? Then all of a sudden you realize people are going to accuse you of robbin a bank. You don't want them to accuse you of robbin' a bank, so all of a sudden you put a pair of sunglasses on and a stick and you start smackin' around and you...well it couldn't of been him, he couldn't have robbed the bank; he's blind."

LMAO where the **** does he come up with that ****. I love playing Fight Night and listening to him..."you know when you're in Manhattan and you look up at the tall buildings...start breaking some windows...that's what ya gatta do with a tallah' 'apponet"

Teddy Atlas for Commissioner of Boxing.

Comment

Teddy is too real for the sport of boxing.

I expect this thread to go no where, a lot of people can't handle the truth.

Comment

Insulted by 117-111 score ? Sure I am, but I am also insulted by the effort and the running that Lara did, it was not fighting it was not boxing. Lara should have asked for a track to run around. You will not win a Boxing Championship by being the fastest runner.

Comment

Working...
                    X