No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brian Viloria Still Has Estrada Rematch on His Mind

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brian Viloria Still Has Estrada Rematch on His Mind

HAWAIIAN Punch Brian Viloria wants to prove he still has the desire to be an elite fighter.

A former two-division world champion, Viloria will be meeting one-time world title challenger Jose Afredo Zuniga of Mexico in a 10-round non-title fight to be held Saturday night at the Venetian Hotel’s Cotai Arena in Macau. [Click Here To Read More]

Lol

It's amazing he wants a shot at Estrada so he fights bums to get a chance.

Comment

Of course Viloria wants a rematch. Viloria is the one who needs it.

Estrada however, needs fights against other top flyweights.

Comment

Nah... if you want a title... go chase Ruenrong... the Gonzo rematch would be better and bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
          Nah... if you want a title... go chase Ruenrong... the Gonzo rematch would be better and bigger
          I agree 100 percent. I have said it before and I'm a firm believer, Viloria can't beat Estrada on any night. Not bias or anything against Viloria, he is one of my favourite active fighters and is a tremendous talent but Estrada is in rare form. I'm excited to see how Chocolatito vs Estrada will turn out(if they both win their difficult fights) now that Estrada is at his actual weight class and not dropping 4 pounds to meet him. I think it will be an exciting and entertaining scrap between two great fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
            I agree 100 percent. I have said it before and I'm a firm believer, Viloria can't beat Estrada on any night. Not bias or anything against Viloria, he is one of my favourite active fighters and is a tremendous talent but Estrada is in rare form. I'm excited to see how Chocolatito vs Estrada will turn out(if they both win their difficult fights) now that Estrada is at his actual weight class and not dropping 4 pounds to meet him. I think it will be an exciting and entertaining scrap between two great fighters.
            These guys are both really young too... I mean the oldest is Roman and he's 26!

Flyweight is not only having a good year but a good month in September. I always wanted to see Segura/Roman, but doubt we'll see it unless he loses and Roman is nice enough to give him a shot

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
              These guys are both really young too... I mean the oldest is Roman and he's 26!

Flyweight is not only having a good year but a good month in September. I always wanted to see Segura/Roman, but doubt we'll see it unless he loses and Roman is nice enough to give him a shot
              hmmm we could get Estrada vs Yaegashi, Estrada vs Roman Gonzalez II, Roman Gonzalez vs Gio Segura, or Segura vs Yaegashi next year, depending on who wins. Whichever fighters win will still make for some incredible matches if ever they decide to unify titles, which i'm pretty sure they will.

I want Yaegashi to get the win and Estrada to beat Segura, but at the end of the day we get a treat regardless of the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                hmmm we could get Estrada vs Yaegashi, Estrada vs Roman Gonzalez II, Roman Gonzalez vs Gio Segura, or Segura vs Yaegashi next year, depending on who wins. Whichever fighters win will still make for some incredible matches if ever they decide to unify titles, which i'm pretty sure they will.

I want Yaegashi to get the win and Estrada to beat Segura, but at the end of the day we get a treat regardless of the outcome.
                I hope all of these guys fight one more time before the years end.... at least Roman and Estrada.... Roman will probably be the only one to do that though

Comment

Not bashing on chocolatito but Is Estrada the best w in Gonzalez resume

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Torreo View Post
                    Not bashing on chocolatito but Is Estrada the best w in Gonzalez resume
                    At the time it was not but to see what El gallito has accomplished it turned out to be. He has won belts on foreign soil that goes a long way in my book.

Comment

Working...
                    X