No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gesta Continues Win Streak, Taishan Wins Pro Debut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gesta Continues Win Streak, Taishan Wins Pro Debut

Longshoremen’s Hall in San Francisco - Filipino slugger Mercito “No Mercy” Gesta (28-1-1, 16 KOs) continues his win streak with a stoppage victory over Luis Arceo (28-13-4, 19 KOs) in seven rounds. Gesta is looking to get his career back on track after suffering his first career defeat in December 2012 at the hands of current IBF lightweight champion Miguel Vazquez.

Gesta took some time off, and he was also released by Top Rank. He finally returned to the ring and stopped Edgar Riovalle in eight rounds in San Diego.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh lord are the "he's the next Pacquiao" talks going to come back again?? LOL

Comment

Taishan Dong had me saying "wtf" when I saw him.

Comment

Taishan a future ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
          Oh lord are the "he's the next Pacquiao" talks going to come back again?? LOL

stop reading too much ronnie n articles...it's damaging your brain

Comment

Lol

Miguel Vasquez took Gesta to Cuban school and he is Mexican. Gesta is only fighting bums after Vasquez because his confidence was destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by TaurusJ27 View Post
              Taishan Dong had me saying "wtf" when I saw him.
              hells yea thats the first thing i said... wtf hes huge!!!! and not sloppy like that russian dude valuv or however you spell it

Comment

Gesta vs Broner! Make it happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                  Gesta vs Broner! Make it happen!
                  If we can't get the real deal we work with the bootleg, good thinking!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Longshoremen’s Hall in San Francisco - Filipino slugger Mercito “No Mercy” Gesta (28-1-1, 16 KOs) continues his win streak with a stoppage victory over Luis Arceo (28-13-4, 19 KOs) in seven rounds. Gesta is looking to get his career back on track after suffering his first career defeat in December 2012 at the hands of current IBF lightweight champion Miguel Vazquez.

Gesta took some time off, and he was also released by Top Rank. He finally returned to the ring and stopped Edgar Riovalle in eight rounds in San Diego.
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    WAR GESTA!!!! The next Pacquiao is back!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X