No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Focused on Unifying Titles at Middleweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin Focused on Unifying Titles at Middleweight

Promoter Tom Loeffler said Wednesday that WBA/IBO middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin wants to concentrate on unifying the titles in that division, provided he gets by Daniel Geale in Madison Square Garden July 26.

That means Golovkin has his eyes on Miguel Cotto (WBC), Peter Quillin (WBO) and Sam Soliman (IBF).

"It's important to unify because there's all these fighters who don't want to fight Gennady," Loeffler said. "This would give them one less reason not to."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah. First on the List, Cotto.

Comment

GGG good boy's Cotto round 4.

Comment

Next up Bob Smith.

Comment

cant wait for ggg to go up against geale .
          he has a very awkward style and is difficult to land flush on .
          will all know ggg has great power but i think this will test his ability to box and test his patience .
          in saying that i believe ggg wins the fight but it wont be quick

Comment

If not Cotto, looks like Solimon next

Comment

I disagree..

....Geale fight WILL NOT go 12. Cotto would get taken out of there in less than 10. He is nothing. He beat a paraplegic to get his title. Soliman. HA! Who is that?

Then all you Wardaholics will see him take Ward on. With all you flapping your gums, I think you discount the fact that Russians don't trash talk. They just get it done. He has ALWAYS wanted to unify the titles. He will do that then beat Ward. Do not laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
                ....Geale fight WILL NOT go 12. Cotto would get taken out of there in less than 10. He is nothing. He beat a paraplegic to get his title. Soliman. HA! Who is that?

Then all you Wardaholics will see him take Ward on. With all you flapping your gums, I think you discount the fact that Russians don't trash talk. They just get it done. He has ALWAYS wanted to unify the titles. He will do that then beat Ward. Do not laugh.
                Only Ward, Mayweather, and Hopkins beat GGG.

Comment

Golovkin ducking Ward. He said he would fight anyone from 154 to 168.

Comment

Moving to Cali in Santa Monica? Dang... better soak up the East coast fights while I can

Comment

Working...
                    X