No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Malignaggi Breaks Down Canelo vs. Lara Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Malignaggi Breaks Down Canelo vs. Lara Clash

Radio Rahim catches up with former two division world champion and Showtime expert analyst Paulie Malignaggi to discuss the junior middleweight clash from last Saturday's night between Saul "Canelo' Alvarez and Erislandy Lara, the outcome of the fight, the scorecard of 117-111 by judge Levi Martinez, thoughts on where Canelo and Lara go in the future, and Malignaggi also comments on his career and whether or not he plans to fight against after suffering the KO loss to Shawn Porter. [Click Here To Read More]

Paulie always on point!!

Comment

Originally posted by kozone View Post
      Paulie always on point!!
      No doubt. Great video interview. More guys need to look at this. Shit, the scoring portion alone should be edited and required viewing for some dudes.

Great avi, BTW...taming mofos. lol

Comment

"Canelo fought as good of a fight as he can fight" - Malignaggi

Think I have to agree with that as well, it's hard to make adjustments with decent at best foot speed. I don't think people realize how smart of a fighter Canelo is to deal with that deficiency.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
          "Canelo fought as good of a fight as he can fight" - Malignaggi

Think I have to agree with that as well, it's hard to make adjustments with decent at best foot speed. I don't think people realize how smart of a fighter Canelo is to deal with that deficiency.
          He's a good boxer, obviously. He just won a decision over another good boxer. And, as you say, Canelo has to make adjustments for certain physical deficiencies.

Comment

Working...
          X