Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara: De La Hoya Knows Canelo Got a Gift!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara: De La Hoya Knows Canelo Got a Gift!

LAS VEGAS - After landing more punches and connecting with a higher percentage, Erislandy "The American Dream" Lara (19-2-2, 12 KOs) feels he was robbed in his fight with Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (44-1-1, 31 KOs) that took place at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas this past weekend.

Fact, Lara landed 107 total punches to Alvarez's 97 and had a higher connect percentage (28% Lara - 23% Alvarez). The body shots that Alvarez landed were grazing shots that Lara blocked with his elbows, and most of them came in the round he got cut.

Erislandy sounds off on why he feels he won the fight and deserves an immediate rematch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great, now we will have to hear this for atleast two years. Lose, lose situation for Canelo. **** it, just fight him again, get it over with.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      LAS VEGAS - After landing more punches and connecting with a higher percentage, Erislandy "The American Dream" Lara (19-2-2, 12 KOs) feels he was robbed in his fight with Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (44-1-1, 31 KOs) that took place at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas this past weekend.

Fact, Lara landed 107 total punches to Alvarez's 97 and had a higher connect percentage (28% Lara - 23% Alvarez). The body shots that Alvarez landed were grazing shots that Lara blocked with his elbows, and most of them came in the round he got cut.

Erislandy sounds off on why he feels he won the fight and deserves an immediate rematch.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      OH GODDD..... Nobody wants to ever see this clown on PPV again and he already disrespected DLH wtf would he give him another big shot? fck that. Rematch in a year or 2 at 160

Comment

Ugh. I can't read too many more of these articles.

Lara won, in my opinion, but he should've done more. He only has himself to blame in that regard. You know you're on the big stage; you know what's expected. This is boxing. You're expecting fairness? Be happy you got your shot, man. Now the moment is passed and you have to start over. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          Great, now we will have to hear this for atleast two years. Lose, lose situation for Canelo. **** it, just fight him again, get it over with.
          nah lara is done.Nobody cares about him.Lara has no options unlike
          canelo.

Comment

Oscar & Levi Martinez are both crooks & a disgrace 2 boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              Ugh. I can't read too many more of these articles.

Lara won, in my opinion, but he should've done more. He only has himself to blame in that regard. You know you're on the big stage; you know what's expected. This is boxing. You're expecting fairness? Be happy you got your shot, man. Now the moment is passed and you have to start over. SMH
              In Lara's defense one interview often turns into multiple articles.

Comment

its been 24 hours now, time for moaning about this decision is over

vegas judges are known for favouring aggression but the 2 veteran vegas judges had ok scores

but that other judge from new mexico shouldnt judge again

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  In Lara's defense one interview often turns into multiple articles.
                  lol i was gonna say same thing

Comment

i had lara wining it, but lara u let me down big time, he should of pressed a bit more, the judge needs to be suspended, the ginger team is not giving a rematch u craaaaaaaazy.

Comment

Working...
                    X