No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez Eyes Revenge: Frampton KO Made Me Stronger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martinez Eyes Revenge: Frampton KO Made Me Stronger

On Sep 6, Kiko Martinez is set to return to Irish shores in a mouth-watering rematch against Carl Frampton, the outdoor venue on the Titanic slipway will play host to 16,000 people.

Prior to the fight’s announcement, there was confusion to who the Spaniard would defend his IBF super bantamweight crown against next. Many suggested that unifying the belts with WBA regular title holder Scott Quigg would be a viable option, although Martinez clarified his reasons for choosing to return to familiar Irish territory.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Kid's getting knocked out! My heart's saying Frampton wins by KO rounds 1-4. Head forsees a ten round classic, with plenty of drama, but ended inevitably in another spectacular Frampton KO! I will be there in person, gonna be unreal!

Comment

Originally posted by MisterDeclanCor View Post
      Kid's getting knocked out! My heart's saying Frampton wins by KO rounds 1-4. Head forsees a ten round classic, with plenty of drama, but ended inevitably in another spectacular Frampton KO! I will be there in person, gonna be unreal!
      Same here, can't wait to sample the atmosphere, never been to one of the Jackal's fights before. I see him doing the biz and taking Kiko out in style, back-and-forth war would be class though.

Comment

Working...
      X