No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Barthelemy Rallies The Cuban Fans For Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Barthelemy Rallies The Cuban Fans For Lara

Ryan Burton catches up with newly crowned IBF super featherweight champion Rances Barthelemy as he rallies the Cuban fans who traveled over to the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, to support WBA 'regular' junior middleweight champion Erislandy Lara as he challenges Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, who should have an overwhelming amount of Mexican fan support at the venue. The fight headlines a Showtime Pay-Per-View event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Kid blast has surprised me one of the unknown Cubans thAt didn't win any medals that has really improved and turned himself into one of the better fighters of his division. Who would've thought that if was going to be him and not his Olympic gold medalist brother the one that would become a champ

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
      Kid blast has surprised me one of the unknown Cubans thAt didn't win any medals that has really improved and turned himself into one of the better fighters of his division. Who would've thought that if was going to be him and not his Olympic gold medalist brother the one that would become a champ
      Yeah, bro. Agree 100%. We met Yan at the fight yesterday. Nice guy. Tiny. lol

Comment

your right. When he first turned pro he looked Mediocre and looked like garbage vs usmanee but he really impressed me in both fights vs Mendez. I think he is maturing and improving and isn't a hype job like Angelo Santana

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          Dont worry the full interview with Rances will be up soon. I've known him for a few yrs now when he lived here in Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanburton1 View Post
            Dont worry the full interview with Rances will be up soon. I've known him for a few yrs now when he lived here in Vegas.
            Thanks, Ryan.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
              your right. When he first turned pro he looked Mediocre and looked like garbage vs usmanee but he really impressed me in both fights vs Mendez. I think he is maturing and improving and isn't a hype job like Angelo Santana
              He is not a hyped job, he is young and need to take the sport seriously and don't believe in the hype they create around him, if he is strong minded he will return better than ever...

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                Bleacher report had an article about rances yesterday and the picture for the article was yan barthelemy lol

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                  Agree, I wasn't impressed at first but then looks like he is working on his craft and improving

Comment

Bleacher report had an article about rances yesterday and the picture for the article was yan barthelemy lol
                    lmao We have to give Rances some time.

Comment

Working...
                    X