No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Prepared For an Early Rush By Erislandy Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Prepared For an Early Rush By Erislandy Lara

Guadalajara's Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (43-1-1, 31 KOs) feels ready for whatever Erislandy Lara (19-1-2, 12 KOs), the WBA's 'regular' champion at 154, brings to the table at the MGM Grand Las Vegas. It will be Canelo's second fight this year after a TKO victory in March over Alfredo Angulo.

There could be early fireworks in the contest. After Lara indicated that he might start fast to control the fight early, and Canelo is prepared to meet him head on.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lara needs to shut up cuz with 12ko's all of a sudden he's trying to come off like he's some hardcore threat.. reminds me of Bradley's mouth with his rematch with Pacquiao..

Same thing with Canelo.. he needs to shut up cuz look at what happened when he talked the talk against Mayweather, but couldn't walk the walk.. Which reminds me lol what did his brother do with that tattoo he got that said 42-0 heh.... Basically... they both need to "SHUT UP AND FIGHT"! Save the talking for the girls.

Comment

That is not Lara's style. He is a counter punching lefty. If Canelo's team was smart they would fight patiently and make Lara initiate the action in the beginning, then open up on him..Canelo better not try to out box Lara, transform that aggression into intellect, and out think Lara get him frustrated then open up on him. Lara's style is to counter you all night, frustrate you then go for the kill..

Comment

Even though it's not really Lara's game, Canelo should stay prepared for that. It's not going to be a bumrush, but I could see Lara try in to take the center of the ring from the get go. It's the tact Floyd took on him from the opening bell and he appeared a bit surprised by it.

Comment

dafuq? Lara's gunning for a late rush not an early rush, menso

Comment

Canelo better be prepared for a staring contest because Lara is going to make Canelo vs Mayweather look like Hagler vs Hearns.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
              Even though it's not really Lara's game, Canelo should stay prepared for that. It's not going to be a bumrush, but I could see Lara try in to take the center of the ring from the get go. It's the tact Floyd took on him from the opening bell and he appeared a bit surprised by it.
              Exactly. Like how Rigo started the fight against Donaire. He held his ground, standing in the center of the ring and was exchanging with him to earn his respect early. Then as the rounds passed he started to use his feet more.

Comment

Lol

Early rush , no way. Lara is going to wait for the later rounds to pick it up, because he thinks Canelo will gas. I want to see Lara go for the KO.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
                  dafuq? Lara's gunning for a late rush not an early rush, menso
                  That's what I was thinking.

If anyone is going to push the pace early in the fight it'll be Canelo, I don't imagine Lara coming out guns blazing.

Maybe Canelos high.

Comment

The early rounds Canelo will pressure Lara

Comment

Working...
                    X