No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Adrian Estrella-Dante Jardon Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Adrian Estrella-Dante Jardon Final Presser

The final press conference was held for Saturday's battle for the WBC FECARBOX super featherweight title. Rising banger Adrian Estrella (17-0, 17KOs) will face dangerous and experienced opponent Dante Jardon (24-4, 20KOs) over twelve rounds at Domo Care in Nuevo Leon, Mexico. Jardon is coming off a ninth round knockout defeat last December to WBC champion Takashi Miura. No opponent has been able to last more than nine rounds with the hard punching Estrella.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like Estrella but he needs to become more active during the earlier rounds. In example in his fight vs Yuta Matsuda he could have ended it sooner but again, his inactivity dragged it out longer than it should have. Another thing I dislike about Estrella is how stiff his head is, he essential has zero head movement. He seems so stiff and upright I'm afraid it will cost him against future opponents. Jose Maxian and Bangoyan were decent wins but Dante "Crazy" Jardon is a step in the right direction in terms of stepping up the calibre of his opposition. I hope he looks good and looking forward to a good scrap. With that said..

WAR DIAMANTE!

Comment

Working...
    X