No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana on Mayweather, Pacquiao, Ariza, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana on Mayweather, Pacquiao, Ariza, More

While enjoying a well deserved vacation after two exhausting presentations, Santa Fe's Marcos "El Chino" Maidana is starting to analyze his future. The now former junior welterweight and welterweight world champion of the World Boxing Association (WBA) is far from being anxious about his sporting future. After a short trip with his family, he is resting at home with his loved ones. If a big challenge arises, he will fight. Otherwise, he will just wait until next year.

Maidana (35-4, 31 KOs) is coming off a majority decision loss against Floyd Mayweather Jr., which took place on May 3rd - when they battled in a unification bout for the WBA and World Boxing Council (WBC) welterweight titles at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. He spoke to Carlos Irusta of Ringside Radio. [Click Here To Read More]

I was hoping he'd call out Miguel Cotto and attempt to exact revenge for Argentina

Why can't I ever get the fight I want - oh well

Comment

I could see floyd offering him the september fight at the last minute so chino doesn't have time to get into shape

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
        I could see floyd offering him the september fight at the last minute so chino doesn't have time to get into shape
        "Veteran tacticzzz"

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post

I was hoping he'd call out Miguel Cotto and attempt to exact revenge for Argentina

That would be epic, sign me up.

Or......and all Argentina showdown with Mattysse would work?

Comment

Its hard to hate this guy, he's so down to earth, its a shame he has ******s for fans.

Comment

pacquiao vs maidana or lucas matthysse is the closest thing we will ever get to a pacquiao vs edwin valero fight.

****ing valero, why did you have to murder your ****ing wife smdh.....

Comment

It's refreshing how honest/blunt Maidana is

Comment

Should be in shape anyway, that is his job right?

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post

I was hoping he'd call out Keith Thurman.

lol Duran better warn Maidana.

Comment

Working...
                    X