No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence Putting in Work For Ronald Cruz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence Putting in Work For Ronald Cruz

Errol Spence Jr. (12-0, 10KOs) winds down his training camp with sparring against middleweight Tony Mack today at Maple Avenue Boxing Gym in Dallas TX. The undefeated welterweight prospect and 2012 Olympian Spence will be featured as the main event on Shobox: The New Generation, when he faces battle-tested veteran Ronald Cruz (20-3, 15KOs), on Friday June 27th at 9:30pm ET/PT on Showtime. [Click Here To Read More]

Hope Errol does well. Wish him luck

Comment

Jesus, they got thst boy on hgh or something? Boy is ripped, not even flexing.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        Jesus, they got thst boy on hgh or something? Boy is ripped, not even flexing.
        Lol without a doubt. He's always been that way. Close to it in the ams. But nowadays I wouldn't doubt it

Comment

I like Spence but ultimately with those very long arms he might want to move up in weight because once someone with experience gets inside that lanky frame they are going to most likely stop him I've seen him get shaken up from a wild punch a few fights back he also needs to improve his stamina he gasses by the 8th rd..

Comment

i hope this guy matches his hype.

Comment

only seen him fight once. good solid fighter. hope he starts stepping up in competition, three to four fights a year, in about a year get a title shot.
              promising future though.

Comment

I have high hopes for this guy. If he keeps working on his skills the sky is the limit.

Comment

Damn, what a great shape.

I'm still not overly impressed by him in the ring, he looked way faster in his amateur days, maybe because he's sitting more on his punches now, but still...

Comment

Gave Money that work in sparring. That has to count for something? That gym looks hot as hell.

Comment

Working...
                    X