No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pagara Brothers, AJ Banal Get KO Wins in Cebu City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pagara Brothers, AJ Banal Get KO Wins in Cebu City

CEBU City - WBO International junior welterweight champion Jason "El Nino" Pagara kept his belt by dominating a game but outclassed Mario "Rocky" Meraz of Mexico Saturday night at the Waterfront Hotel.

Being the more skillful boxer, Pagara dominated most of the exchanges and started to take charge when he floored Meraz with a well-timed right to the jaw in the first round.

Looking more surprised than dazed, Meraz stood up and was able to finish the round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hahaha, doesn't anybody else get it? They set up this joke all week long.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
      Hahaha, doesn't anybody else get it? They set up this joke all week long.
      your are legend in your own mind

Comment

Originally posted by radiotracer View Post
        your are legend in your own mind
        More jokes? Nobody expected anything else to happen after the build up. These dangerous Mexicans were threatening KOs all week, now they fall down in the first round and get KOd. That's not funny?

Comment

I am not saying anything bad about the Pegara bro.s, I am not saying anything bad about the Pinoy. I am not saying anything bad about the promotion. All is good. I'm just saying the write up was deceptive.

Comment

More jokes? Nobody expected anything else to happen after the build up. These dangerous Mexicans were threatening KOs all week, now they fall down in the first round and get KOd. That's not funny?
            It is pretty funny and its universally funny. Take this situation and place it in any weight division, any venue, any nationality and its still funny.

Comment

I am not saying anything bad about the Pegara bro.s, I am not saying anything bad about the Pinoy. I am not saying anything bad about the promotion. All is good. I'm just saying the write up was deceptive.
              What do you expect from these type of fans,look at what they do with pac- girl.#make it about boxing

Comment

I'm sick of seeing these stupid fights where they get these crappy Mexican cab drivers and put them in the ring in the Philippines, and claim it's going to be a competitive bout. It's farken pathetic and these promotional companies aught to be ashamed of themselves. for farksake, organise a fight with boxers that can win a fight........ But than again, boxing is what it is, and it's sheet like this that has put this antiquated sport in the rotting condition it is in now.

Comment

all these gayweather lover was an idiot they idolized what gayweather's dick she have! hahahaha

Comment

HAHAHAHA!!!!! LOL!!!!!! These "Filipino" Bums" sweeped again the "Mexican Bummers" again and again and the mexicans are as BUTTHURT as HELL right now! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! And they admittedly their boxers are cab drivers and bums! No wonder mexican boxers today are so damm WEAK!

The Mexicans got owned again! Just like Pac owned the Mexican Princesses! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Cant stop Lafin!

Comment

Working...
                    X