No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Bermane Stiverne Gets Belted in Mexico City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Bermane Stiverne Gets Belted in Mexico City

Canada's Bermane Stiverne, the newly crowned heavyweight champion of the World Boxing Council, and his legendary promoter Don King, were in Mexico City for a special press conference. Stiverne met with Mauricio Sulaiman, president of the World Boxing Council, and officially received the green and gold belt of the WBC. Stiverne captured the vacant championship with a knockout victory in his rematch with Chris Arreola. The title was vacated by Vitali Klitschko, who left boxing to focus on his political career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

that paper belt sho' looks good

Comment

only in america.

wait.

Comment

The WBC are absolute scum, but they have the coolest belt, by far.

If I were a pro boxer, i'd be including tips on my sanctioning fee checks. For real.

Comment

Belted has a different meaning in Australia.
          Would of been funny though

Comment

Don King is back in a position of power in the heavyweight division.

Comment

Congratulations to BWARE!!! Fight Wilder and shut that hype job up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Don King is back in a position of power in the heavyweight division.
                That depends on who stiverne fights next, but lets pray he's not back in a position of power we already trying to get rid of 1 corrupt relic.

Comment

Congrats stiverne now am looking forward for the Wilder fight expecting fireworks.

Comment

I cant wait till Wladimir busts this dudes face up

Comment

Working...
                    X