No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Bermane Stiverne, Don King Hit Mexico City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Bermane Stiverne, Don King Hit Mexico City

Canada's Bermane Stiverne, the newly crowned heavyweight champion of the World Boxing Council, and his legendary promoter Don King, arrived Mexico City. Stiverne will meet with Mauricio Sulaiman, president of the World Boxing Council, and officially receive the green and gold belt of the WBC. Stiverne captured the vacant championship with a knockout victory in his rematch with Chris Arreola. The title was vacated by Vitali Klitschko, who left boxing to focus on his political career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

ive read the "alabama jackass" is gonna take on Bermane Stiverne ill believe it when i see it don king likes to keep his fighters inactive

Comment

What is next for Stiverne? Wilder?

Comment

WBC heavyweight champion of the world and "legendary" promoter, they could've dressed a little bit nicer. Jeez, show a little bit of class.

Comment

Originally posted by jinx_htx View Post
          WBC heavyweight champion of the world and "legendary" promoter, they could've dressed a little bit nicer. Jeez, show a little bit of class.
          Conversation: 2 Days Before Trip

Don King: Hey! ready for MEXI - KOOOOOOOOO?

Bermane Stiverne: Yes sir! I got a nice suit picked…

DK: wait wait wait.. suit? My man….

In Unison: It's just…MEXICO!!!!! *high fives*

thus… the pictures.

Comment

If Stiverne and Wilder fight and I believe they are and they should, I would bet on Stiverne.

Comment

Working...
            X