Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McWilliams Arroyo Flattens Saludar In Two, Title Shot Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: McWilliams Arroyo Flattens Saludar In Two, Title Shot Next

Five days after watching his twin brother score the biggest win of his career, McWilliams Arroyo joined McJoe in the winner's circle. The Puerto Rican knockout artist earned a future title shot following a 2nd round knockout of Froilan Saludar in their flyweight title eliminator Thursday evening in Bayamon, Puerto Rico.

A left hook floored Saludar hard late in round two, flattening the previously unbeaten Filipino in forcing the stoppage. The official time was 2:25 of round two. [Click Here To Read More]

warrr Arroyos!!!

Comment

and just like that the 112 division grows deeper. Good stuff. These Arroyo's man.. God Damn..

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
        and just like that the 112 division grows deeper. Good stuff. These Arroyo's man.. God Damn..
        Told you McWilliams is a beast. I think he'll be Zolani Tete or kino****a with ease. He is just superior to both, plus McWilliams is if not the hardest, top 3 hardest puncher in that division. Hell from 112-118 him and Chocolatito are the top 2 power punches. Chocolatito is still the king in the lower divisions doe.

Comment

Originally posted by ChampBox@PR View Post
          Told you McWilliams is a beast. I think he'll be Zolani Tete or kino****a with ease. He is just superior to both, plus McWilliams is if not the hardest, top 3 hardest puncher in that division. Hell from 112-118 him and Chocolatito are the top 2 power punches. Chocolatito is still the king in the lower divisions doe.
          Power and skill, freaking nice. Chocolatito, Segura and McWilliams top 3 punchers at the lower weights for sure. God man this is good for Puerto Rican boxing and the sport in general, some fresh faces are making waves down here! Gonzalez has so many threats just waiting to jump in the ring with him. Oh Yamanaka and Julio Ceja are some good punchers at 118. At 115 Srisaket Sor Rungvisai is freaking stupid strong. Anyway good future for both Arroyo's.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
            Power and skill, freaking nice. Chocolatito, Segura and McWilliams top 3 punchers at the lower weights for sure. God man this is good for Puerto Rican boxing and the sport in general, some fresh faces are making waves down here! Gonzalez has so many threats just waiting to jump in the ring with him. Oh Yamanaka and Julio Ceja are some good punchers at 118. At 115 Srisaket Sor Rungvisai is freaking stupid strong. Anyway good future for both Arroyo's.
            True story and Viloria and Tyson Marquez still big punchers.

112-118 is hot right now!

Comment

Great left hook by Arroyo.

Comment

Arroyo looked impressive. I'd love to see a Super 6 in this division, a whole bunch of talented young fighters who need more exposure.

Comment

Lets bring these belts to pr

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    Lets bring these belts to pr
                    Not an easy feat at 112 but he has talent, it can be done. 115 isn't as stacked and deep but it's still very strong, I'm confident McJoe has a good shot at one of the belts. I'm sure McWilliams can get a shot at Reveco's and bring it back to Puerto Rico. Especially with the recent putting Juan Carlos had vs Alvarado(another fresh face that should be champion). I think McWilliams Arroyo vs Brian Viloria should be made here soon, winner gets the Segura vs Estrada winner shot/rematch. I would say go straight for Amnat Ruenroeng but I think Kazuto Ioka deserves the rematch. Oh snap another good fight would be new 112 contender Casimero, that would shoot either one up the rankings. Luis Concepcion, Mthalane and Koki Eto are proven warriors that should provide Arroyo or anyone at 112 with a stiff test. Damn I'm so excited, only two people are missing now.. Donnie Ahas Nietes and Naoya Inoue to make this the perfect weight class. So much talent...

Comment

Working...
                    X