No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maciel Inks Pact With Top Rank After Solid Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maciel Inks Pact With Top Rank After Solid Victory

The Latino junior middleweight champion of the World Boxing Organization (WBO), Javier "La Bestia" Maciel, is very satisfied after his convincing win over Puerto Rican puncher Jorge "Destroyer" Melendez to win the USNBC 154-pound title of the World Boxing Council (WBC), which took place last Saturday on the Cotto-Martinez undercard from Madison Square Garden in New York. [Click Here To Read More]

Good luck to him in the future. A nice solid pro.

Comment

Good for him. He has a fan friendly style... but don't know how far he can go world level wise.

Kirkland for some dynamite action

Comment

September and December...would that be inthe undercard of Chavez Jr and Cotto ppvs?

Comment

Maciel is a solid boxer, he was tricky at times against Pirog. Look forward to his progress.

Comment

awesome news, Maciel looked a lot better than last time against Rose, yet it was a close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
              awesome news, Maciel looked a lot better than last time against Rose, yet it was a close fight.
              maciel reminded me a lot to chino, the pre garcia chino. i hope he gets better, he took the fight with only 2 weeks notice and still made a great fight

Comment

Argentines and overhands = bread and butter....good fighter, lil work on stamina tho

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  maciel reminded me a lot to chino, the pre garcia chino. i hope he gets better, he took the fight with only 2 weeks notice and still made a great fight
                  hi reminds me too but he is way more defensive than old Maidana.

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  Argentines and overhands = bread and butter....good fighter, lil work on stamina tho
                  he definetly has stamina issues but for the next fights he is going to train more time in USA so i expect him to improve specially in that aspect.

Comment

Working...
                  X