Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tarver Fancies UK Clash, Maybe With David Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tarver Fancies UK Clash, Maybe With David Haye?

Former world light heavyweight champion Antonio Tarver (30-6, 21KOs) has expressed an interest in fighting in the UK. The Magic Man clearly feels he has some tread left on his tires, and fancies mixing it up on the British heavyweight scene.

Tarver has been busy banging the drum on social media for a fight with former WBA champ David Haye – who’s own status remains up in the air following shoulder surgery. Tarver reckons it’s a guaranteed sellout which will end in a knockout. And he’s probably right on both counts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'd watch it... Good money fight for both guys, and haye needs a tune up if he gets back..

Press conferences would be better than the fight, as haye would stop tarver in 4

Comment

Haye needs a tune up that would last more than 90 seconds.

Comment

I would watch it on You Tube but I sure as hell wouldn't spend any money to watch it.

Comment

Doesn't he owe Haymon 200k?

Comment

I suggested this fight a few weeks ago. Let Antonio make some money and let David try out that shoulder.

Hate all you want; this would be an exciting fight with a great buildup.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
              Doesn't he owe Haymon 200k?
              Who? Please explain

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Who? Please explain
                Earlier this year

http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/05/antoni...repay-my-debt/

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                  Ha, forgot about that.. So yeah it makes since for tarver to cash himself out overseas as that is about the last place to make so serious cash for him.. Or get fed to wilder

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Ha, forgot about that.. So yeah it makes since for tarver to cash himself out overseas as that is about the last place to make so serious cash for him.. Or get fed to wilder
                    Yea, probably going to happen

Comment

Working...
                    X