No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Named By KIA as Pro Basketball Head Coach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Named By KIA as Pro Basketball Head Coach

ONE of the Philippines' leading car dealers has officially appointed multi-division world boxing champion Manny Pacquiao as its first-ever basketball head coach when they make their debut in Asia's first play-for-pay league.

At a press conference held at the Pacific Star building in Makati City, Columbian Autocar Corporation (CAC), the Philippine distributor of Korean car manufacturer KIA, introduced Pacquiao as their head tactician when they make their maiden campaign in the Philippine Basketball Association (PBA) next season.
    [Click Here To Read More]

More distractions for Pacman... There goes his Boxing career...

Comment

Sucks!!

Comment

These are the killers of Pac boxing career! They knew how Pac loves basketball and therefore his softest part too, hence these insensitive people capitalizes on his weakness by drafting him to take a piece of his popularity to enhance their promotions! Pac needs to focus in his boxing career to where he is fit best, after all, the final curtain of his career is just around the corner, closer and imminent! He needs to put away some distractions and not to add it. I'm certain coach Roach will not be happy of hearing this.. but good for him he has Cotto now, nonetheless!

Comment

Originally posted by SceneSpectator! View Post
          These are the killers of Pac boxing career! They knew how Pac loves basketball and therefore his softest part too, hence these insensitive people capitalizes on his weakness by drafting him to take a piece of his popularity to enhance their promotions! Pac needs to focus in his boxing career to where he is fit best, after all, the final curtain of his career is just around the corner, closer and imminent! He needs to put away some distractions and not to add it. I'm certain coach Roach will not be happy of hearing this.. but good for him he has Cotto now, nonetheless!
          im a pac fan but come on now bro, u act like pac is against this and was force into it LOL.. if anything pac prolly got this position only because he's manny LOL. dude prolly has zero knownledge on how to coach a team.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
            im a pac fan but come on now bro, u act like pac is against this and was force into it LOL.. if anything pac prolly got this position only because he's manny LOL. dude prolly has zero knownledge on how to coach a team.
            pac is doing all this because im pretty sure he knows his boxing career is coming to an end. so he wants to venture out into other things that he can be apart of once his boxing days in over. its not like manny is still in his 20s.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
              pac is doing all this because im pretty sure he knows his boxing career is coming to an end. so he wants to venture out into other things that he can be apart of once his boxing days in over. its not like manny is still in his 20s.
              When Pac got with Birdman, I knew he was trying to build his brand, or expand it, into different ventures. It would be foolish to not to prepare for life outside of boxing when you're over 35. Everyone can't be B-Hop, and most don't want to be B-Hop in the first place.

Comment

Its obvious Pac is broke as hell...pretty sad. Sounds like Joe Louis all over again.

Comment

I am a Pa fan but man why does he need more distractions first the religious branwashing, then politics, now coaching a basketball team. Man just hang up the gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by matt22 View Post
                    I am a Pa fan but man why does he need more distractions first the religious branwashing, then politics, now coaching a basketball team. Man just hang up the gloves.
                    because his boxing career is coming to an end, its obvious. i dont know why people act like manny still have a lot left in him. i dont even think he can finish his new extended contract with TR LOL.

Comment

Working...
                    X