No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Hall of Fame - De La Hoya, Trinidad, Calzaghe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Hall of Fame - De La Hoya, Trinidad, Calzaghe

International Boxing Hall of Fame 2014 inductees, former three division champion Felix "Tito" Trinidad, former five division champion and Golden Boy Promotions President Oscar De La Hoya, super middleweight legend and two division champion Joe Calzaghe, former referee Richard Steele, British promoter Barry Hearn, writer Graham Houston and photographer Neil Leifer showed off their rings to the crowd during the Hall of Fame Induction ceremony in Canastota, New York on Sunday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tito must be saying to Joe, thank you for beating the two men (Hopkins and Jones) who beat me.

Comment

The Trinidad thing sucks for me because i want to be happy for him but the hand wrap thing is always in the back of my mind. His power was completely absent against Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRoyJones View Post
        The Trinidad thing sucks for me because i want to be happy for him but the hand wrap thing is always in the back of my mind. His power was completely absent against Hopkins.
        He beat a shot Jones, and Piddy Pat Hopkins for a win.

Comment

tito looks the same when he was fighting at 160 lol

Comment

Congrats! War Tito!

Comment

Tito tito tito

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRoyJones View Post
                Roy Jones cheated too doe.

Comment

I am so happy for Joe right now...I am literally in tears. Joe is a true top 20 ATG. Never ducked anyone and was always down to bang it out.

War Calzaghe!

Comment

Great stuff.

Comment

Working...
                    X