No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Cotto-Martinez Full Post Fight Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Cotto-Martinez Full Post Fight Press Conference

Bill "Two Scoops" Emes catches the post fight press conference to Miguel Cotto's historic win over Sergio Martinez to capture the World Boxing Council's middleweight championship at Madison Square Garden in New York City. Cotto became the first Puerto Rican boxer to win world titles in four different weight divisions. Hear from Cotto, Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach, Martinez's promoter Lou DiBella and more. [Click Here To Read More]

I gotta give it up to the Great Miguel. I thought Sergio would be too much but Miguel did his thing. Great win!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry what did they say in the post conference? I was too distracted with those great ******* in the background.

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
        Sorry what did they say in the post conference? I was too distracted with those great ******* in the background.
        soooo truuuuuuuueeee...

Comment

Congrats cotto knew you would make history

Comment

I wanted to see if Martinez made additional comments at the press conference but I remembered he was dispatched from the hospital at 5 am.

Comment

Miguel out-boxed Martinez, which isn't surprising. He even out-boxed Mayweather and Pacquiao at times. It's the fact that the size of his opponent didn't effect him; the few clean punches Martinez landed didn't phase Cotto at all...

That was encouraging to see.

Comment

I bet those girls' faces hurt like crazy having to hold fake smiles for 40 minutes.

Comment

cotto lucky poof only got famous after fight with pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                  X