No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Cotto Demolishes Martinez Monster MSG Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Cotto Demolishes Martinez Monster MSG Gallery

Madison Square Garden, New York City - Former three division world champion Miguel Cotto (39-4, 32KOs) made history on Saturday night when he stopped Sergio Martinez (51-3-2, 28KOs) after nine rounds of action to capture the WBC middleweight championship. Cotto becomes the first boxer from Puerto Rico to win world titles in four weight divisions. He previously held world titles at junior welterweight, welterweight and junior middleweight. [Click Here To Read More]

PERFECT TITLE! Cotto indeed DEMOLISHED Martinex! All the Martinez ****riderss are now demolished as well LOL!

Comment

great fight, great performance by cotto

and people expect martinez to not show weakness in his legs when he's getting bombed away on every round(body and head), esspecially after that beating in the first where he said he was still cold

Comment

Long Live Cotto.

Comment

Now i'll have to read about cotto being the lineal middleweight champ from the most delusional fan base on the scene. smh. kinda' like when Pacquiao was the jr middleweight champ, remember that? ugh. what a farce.

Comment

What a great performance! Cong**** to Miguel!

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
              Now i'll have to read about cotto being the lineal middleweight champ from the most delusional fan base on the scene. smh. kinda' like when Pacquiao was the jr middleweight champ, remember that? ugh. what a farce.
              Nah, what you would have to read is how Cotto had the balls to face a lineal middleweight and annihilated him regardless of the circumstance and how Manny had the balls to face Margarito regardless of the circumstance. Something your hero Floyd seem scared to do 'cos it seems like all you Floyd fan boys are so quick to discredit a fighter when they do something your hero Floyd is scared to do. I bet you were one of those who were talking about how Cotto was going to get knocked out and there was no mention of any knees issues then even though one can assume that knees might bother him. But hey, he took the fight saying he was 100% and he got his biggest payday so let's not cry over the outcome now.

Comment

Great win foe Cotto. I don't expect him to keep the title for long though.

Comment

pretty much my reaction throughout the whole fight (except i was more teary eyed):

congratulations to the legend and ATG miguel cotto.

Comment

Funny how Cotto is now Freddie's prize pupil. This Cotto does not get beat by Manny again.

Cong**** to Miguel and the beautiful island of PR.

Comment

Working...
                    X