Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto-Martinez Weight Results From MSG (LIVE UPDATES)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cotto-Martinez Weight Results From MSG (LIVE UPDATES)

A sold-out crowd is expected at Madison Square Garden for the highly anticipated showdown between World middleweight king Sergio Martinez and former three-division champ Miguel Cotto.

The bout headlines Saturday evening on HBO Pay-Per-View.

Martinez (51-2-2, 28KO) took more than a year off from the ring to repair and rehabilitate nagging knee and shoulder injuries.

Cotto (38-4, 31KO) attempts to become the first fighter in the history of Puerto Rico to win titles in four weight classes. A former champ at 140, 147 and 154, the 33-year old is coming off of a 3rd round knockout of Delvin Rodriguez last October. [Click Here To Read More]

Hold up, wtf am I reading? Andy Lee 154? The ****...

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Hold up, wtf am I reading? Andy Lee 154? The ****...
      He looks like a skeleton

Comment

That staredown!

Comment

Martinez trying to BS Cotto and Cotto wasnt having it. Intense staredown!

Cotto looked better actually, Martinez just looks taller, Martinez was drinking liquuids right away, I guess it was a bit rough making weight.

Comment

I was a pound off for cotto. I said 156, can somebody enlighten me on the physical conditions of both fighters!?

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
              I was a pound off for cotto. I said 156, can somebody enlighten me on the physical conditions of both fighters!?
              Both looked good. Martinez was a bit gaunt coming in at 158.8, but both looked ready.

It's going to be all fireworks tomorrow night!

Comment

only thinng kinda sketchy is sergios knee. and hands that break area always bad

Originally posted by ChampBox@PR View Post

Cotto looked better actually, Martinez just looks taller, Martinez was drinking liquuids right away, I guess it was a bit rough making weight.
                besides that they both claim to be perfect , and sergio looked great movement wise at the mediawork out. his knee seems great to me.

was that stare down some gangster **** or what

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
                  Cotto looked ripped and ready, and Martinez was in good shape but Cotto looks better. Martinez has a good 3 inches on Cotto, but size wise it didnt looked like that much!

Comment

Originally posted by ChampBox@PR View Post

Inactivity on top of a catch weight....duh!

Comment

Working...
                    X