Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Cotto, Martinez Go Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Cotto, Martinez Go Face To Face at Final Presser

New York,NY --- (L-R) Three-time world champion Miguel Cotto of Puerto Rico and WBC world Middleweight champion Sergio Martinez pose during the final press conference Wednesday for their eagerly-anticipated World Middleweight Championship.

Promoted by Miguel Cotto Promotions, Top Rank®, DiBella Entertainment and Sampson Boxing, in association with Maravilla Box, Tecate and Madison Square Garden, the Cotto - Martínez World Middleweight Championship event will take place on Saturday, June 7, at the “Mecca of Boxing,” Madison Square Garden and is produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View®, beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET / 6:00 p.m. PT. ----Photos by Chris Farina - Top Rank
    [Click Here To Read More]

Take one good look because one of these guys is going to be fked up after this fight. I got points on Martinez any takers?

Comment

Cotto won the runway battle, anyway. WTF is with Sergio's clothes?

Comment

There seems to be less of a size discrepancy in these pics. Of course, that will all probably change come fight night when both fighters rehydrate.

Comment

does sergio always not look in his opponents eyes at the final presser?

Comment

Martinez looks so much bigger than Cotto, wow.

Who do I have a trilli on this fight with? I can't remember now but I think it's one of the PR posters.

Comment

WAR COTTO!!!

Knock that gimp the fuk out!

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
                WAR COTTO!!!

Knock that gimp the fuk out!
                Put up 10 million on Cotto then, I got ten million in favor of martinez if you are up for it.

Comment

warrrrrr cotto!!

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    Put up 10 million on Cotto then, I got ten million in favor of martinez if you are up for it.

Sure. 10 mil. you got a bet.

Comment

Working...
                    X