No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Cotto, Roach Talk Martinez - Open Workout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Cotto, Roach Talk Martinez - Open Workout

Bill "Two Scoops" Emes catches up with former three division world champion Miguel Cotto, and Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach, as they hold an open workout for the media as they prepare for Saturday's big showdown against WBC middleweight champion Sergio Martinez, which takes place at Madison Square Garden in New York City. [Click Here To Read More]

Cotto ended that final interview like a boss haha

Comment

Freddie has come a long way since Pacquiao came into his gym.

Comment

LMAO!!!

Roach on Chavez Jr. during the Martinez camp: "He sparred 5 days for that fight, he worked the mitts 4 days for that fight, I mean he ate cheerios with his underwear on at home more than being in the gym."

Comment

Saturday needs to hurry up.

Comment

Warrrrr cotto make history june 7

Comment

Wooooooo. Cotto lookin sharp and focused.

Les get it Cotto!!!!!

Comment

Freddie is a Got DAMN liar!! lol. There is NO WAY a world class trainer who won trainer of the year an unprecedented SIX TIMES!! would sit in a gym on the apron waiting for a fighter to no-show him 31 times. foh!! no way. A regular ninja wouldn't get stood up 5 times let alone 31. & there's no way JCCjr made weight that night on his own. He's too lazy.

The only point I'll concede to is that Beating jr's Cruiser weight azz all night did take something out of Serg. But we'll see if the rest was a benefit or not. The other thing I think is dangerous is for Miguel to "let his hands go" He did that w/ pacquiao & suffered for it. He won't do that saturday. This fight is interesting bc both camps think they know wut the other is up to & both look like they're in a comfort zone. But I think it's false confidence of the part of both & I think both will be surprised by the other in a few days..

Comment

If there was ever one fight I'd want for Cotto to win right now--it's this one. Whatever happens going forwards is inconsequential, so long as he makes history for his island and brings a belt back home to quell the drought. Verdejo should take notes.

Comment

OMG!!! The best answer EVER:

"GOOD LUCK!"
                    -Miguel King Cotto

/Thread

Comment

Working...
                    X