No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto Ripped and Ready For Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto Ripped and Ready For Martinez

Hoboken, New Jersey --- "RIPPED AND READY" --- Three-time world champion Miguel Cotto of Puerto Rico works out during media day Tuesday in Hoboken, New Jersey for his eagerly-anticipated World Middleweight Championship against WBC world Middleweight champion Sergio Martinez.

Promoted by Miguel Cotto Promotions, Top Rank®, DiBella Entertainment and Sampson Boxing, in association with Maravilla Box, Tecate and Madison Square Garden, the Cotto - Martínez World Middleweight Championship event will take place on Saturday, June 7, at the “Mecca of Boxing,” Madison Square Garden and is produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View®, beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET / 6:00 p.m. PT. ----Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank.

[Click Here To Read More]

Best of luck to him....he's going to need it all on fight night.

Comment

Looks solid compared to Sergio who's looking soft in every pic lately. Maybe Cotto is on to somethin

Let's see how much Sergio has left Cotto looks like he's bringing it

Comment

wow cotto looks in great shape. i thought he would look more bloated.

Comment

Looks great! War Cotto!

Comment

anyone know what his weight is?

Comment

Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
              anyone know what his weight is?
              Can't wait for 3 PM on Friday..To see the weigh in and the final face off..

PRPP

Comment

I'm pumped up for this fight !! Can't wait for Saturday, I'm looking for a hotel now bc my friends will apparently be unable to accommodate my stay now

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                  I'm pumped up for this fight !! Can't wait for Saturday, I'm looking for a hotel now bc my friends will apparently be unable to accommodate my stay now
                  THE BRONX IS ALWAYS AFFORDABLE..

PRPP

Comment

I really hope its a good fight. Miguel doesn't back down from anyone. Lets just hope that doesn't play right into Martinez's hands.

Comment

Working...
                    X