No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin vs. Charr Early Results From Russia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Povetkin vs. Charr Early Results From Russia

In a ten-round non-title welterweight attraction, Russian prospect Aslanbek Kozaev (26-1-1, 13 KOs) erased bad memories of his recent loss to Ray Robinson with a hard-fought win over tough Ukrainian import Igor Faniyan (14-8-2, 7 KOs).

No scores were announced but it was a unanimous decision over ten rounds. Boxingscene had it 97-93 - for Kozaev. [Click Here To Read More]

NICE KO by Povetkin.

Comment

Brutal KO, Povetkin was busy landing hard shots throughout the fight. It was only a matter of time, but Charr does have a pretty good chin though he took some big ones.

Comment

Povetkin looked pretty good. HeŽd probably beat anyone other than Wlad.

Comment

hard ko!!! Video

Comment

It was a nice ko ending. It looked like charr was going to get up tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
              Povetkin looked pretty good. HeŽd probably beat anyone other than Wlad.
              He looked strong in there. I think with the right ref he may even beat Wlad. If he gets a ref that doesn't let Wlad hold a million times so he can get into some sort of rhythm he might topple him.

Comment

That last punch was brutal. Povetkin had a ton of trouble with charrs jab tho, which he just flicks

Comment

Diamond Boy! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still the true WBC champ in my eyes

Comment

My boy povetkin is back baby.

Comment

Working...
                    X