No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Magomed Abdusalamov Shows Signs of Improvement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Magomed Abdusalamov Shows Signs of Improvement

Russian heavyweight Magomed Abdusalamov, who suffered career-ending injuries in his decision loss to Mike Perez; a fight where the boxer took severe punishment and spent several weeks in a medically induced coma after a brain bleed was discovered - continues to show signs of improvement with his condition.

As his wife Bakanay Abdusalamov told Allboxing.ru, Magomed recognizes relatives, understands almost everything that they are sharing with him and does his best to speak with them.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ganbatte Mago

That picture looks sad though....

Comment

This is great news, I'm happy to hear that Magomed is recovering and making progress. I thought about him today and it's great to read that he's doing much better and that he's continuing to recover. Keep fighting to recover back to 100% champ, you're great and you can overcome anything.

Comment

I get mixed feelings when I look at that picture. My heart sank when I first saw it. To see this large, proud warrior reduced to a shadow of his former self...the meek look in his eyes...it's tough. But to see his family surrounding him...to read that Mago is improving, even slightly, painfully slow, rekindles my hope. Get well, bro. Get well....

Comment

It looks like he has lost 20-30 pounds. I'm glad he recognizes his relatives and is starting to communicate with them. It would be incredible if he could live a normal life after what he's been through. He's a warrior and with the help of his family he can do it.

Comment

I wish d best on your recovery MAGO , keep fighting , u r strong ...

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              I get mixed feelings when I look at that picture. My heart sank when I first saw it. To see this large, proud warrior reduced to a shadow of his former self...the meek look in his eyes...it's tough. But to see his family surrounding him...to read that Mago is improving, even slightly, painfully slow, rekindles my hope. Get well, bro. Get well....
              Well said..

Comment

excellent news, mago's winning the battle.

war abdusalamov!

Comment

He'll get there, have faith.

I still remember guys on this forum saying the doctors were right and he wouldn't make it period, now look at his improvement in just months.
                  Last edited by Weebler I; 05-29-2014, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Thank God; but still like CubanGuy said I get mixed feelings looking at that picture.

I hope he continues to improve

Comment

Working...
                    X