No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto is Training For War With Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto is Training For War With Martinez

Hollywood,Ca --- Three-time world champion Miguel Cotto of Puerto Rico works out with Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach during media day Wednesday at the Wild Card Boxing Club in Hollywood for his eagerly-anticipated World Middleweight Championship collision against WBC world Middleweight champion Sergio Martinez from Argentina. Photos by Mikey Williams/Top Rank.

Promoted by Miguel Cotto Promotions, Top Rank®, DiBella Entertainment and Sampson Boxing, in association with Maravilla Box, Tecate and Madison Square Garden, the Cotto - Martínez World Middleweight Championship event will take place on Saturday, June 7, at the “Mecca of Boxing,” Madison Square Garden and is produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View®, beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET / 6:00 p.m. PT. [Click Here To Read More]

Always like Cotto but I cant see him winning this.

Comment

who does freddie think martinez is? delvin rodriguez?? lol.

Comment

Cotto is going to dominate, mark my words ! He will outbox this old slickster.

Comment

At first I thought Martinez was gonna destroy Cotto

But now I think this is a much closer fight than before

Comment

cotto will expose martinez

Comment

Team Roach has been on a winning streak. They must be doing the right things. The Wildcard gym is getting crowded. I don't know how Roach splits his time to train everybody.

Comment

Martinez going down

Comment

I can already tell that cotto is in phenominal shape, this is a great fight!! I also look for cotto to come in at around 156 at the weigh in, martinez will come in at 157-58 but not at the limit of 159 i dont think... we'll see though.

Comment

Cotto has cojones

Comment

Working...
                    X