No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Donaire, Vetyeka, Darchinyan, Walters Arrivals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Donaire, Vetyeka, Darchinyan, Walters Arrivals

Macau,China --- "GRAND ARRIVALS - Featherweight Fury" --- Four-division world champion and 2012 Fighter of the Year Nonito "Filipino Flash" Donaire (ctr) poses with "Featherweight Fury" fighters : (L-R) Vic "Raging Bull" Darchinyan , WBA world featherweight champion Nicholas Walters, IBF featherweight champ Egveny Gradovich and Esquiva Falcao during 'grand arrivals' to standing-room-only crowds at the The Venetian Macao Resort Wednesday. Donaire takes on WBA undisputed featherweight world champion Simpiwe “V12” Vetyeka of South Africa, Saturday, May 31 from the Cotai Arena at The Venetian Macao Resort in Macau, China. Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank.

[Click Here To Read More]

Stoked for this. Nice card.

I don't know much about Walters, I'm rooting for Vic, though. He looked great versus Donaire until that last round

Donaire-Vetyeka will be interesting. And Gradovich always brings it. I wonder what the plan for him is after this. Although with like 19 fights, there is no rush. he's doing well thus far

Comment

I like how they didn't have Donaire and Vetyeka together in any of the pics. Vetyeka looks significantly bigger than Donaire in the pic with all the fighters. I like Vetyeka in this fight, Donaire should've fought Walters. Who is a lot less experienced.

Comment

Working...
      X