No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nicholas Walters on Weight, Ready For Darchinyan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nicholas Walters on Weight, Ready For Darchinyan

The "regular" world featherweight champion of the World Boxing Association (WBA), undefeated Jamaican Nicholas "The Axe Man" Walters, finished his training on Tuesday at 128 pounds. Coach Celso Chavez has no doubt that Walters will be ripped and ready when he steps on the scale for Friday's weigh 126-pound weight limit. Walters will make the second defense of his belt against Armenian Vic "Raging Bull" Darchinyan, a former champion in two weight divisions.

[Click Here To Read More]

So far Donaire has been the only guy to out Vic.... Walters hits hard... I'd be shocked if he didn't

Comment

Aww no ghetto ass pics?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Aww no ghetto ass pics?
        Should go to the weigh in with a half liter of coke, then yell out AXXXXEEEEE SQUUAAAAAD

Comment

2 xcellent bouts, better than the 3 on Lara's card...2 bad it's in China...

Comment

WAR VIC

Will be rooting him but he has a tough task in front of him.. I think Walters stops him at some point

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
              2 xcellent bouts, better than the 3 on Lara's card...2 bad it's in China...
              Yeah this is a great card. Looking forward to it

Comment

Remind me again who welters got his belt off or who he fought for the vacant?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Remind me again who welters got his belt off or who he fought for the vacant?
                  He fought a random boxer called Daulis Prescott in Jamaica for the vacant WBA regular featherweight world title belt as the reigning champion Celestino Caballero refused to fight the mandatory Walters. Apparently Cabellero and Walters were only set to split $120,000 between the 2 of them if they fought thats the main reason why Caballero bolted and did a runner.
                  Last edited by chocolate; 05-28-2014, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chocolate View Post
                    He fought a random boxer called Daulis Prescott in Jamaica for the vacant WBA regular featherweight world title belt as the reigning champion Celestino Caballero refused to fight the mandatory Walters. Apparently Cabellero and Walters were only set to split $120,000 between the 2 of them if they fought thats the main reason why Caballero bolted and did a runner.
                    You either researched that or have some good ass memory lol. After you mentioning I do remember it. Thats when Mr Caballero was with Floyd... or still is? Who knows.

Comment

Working...
                    X