Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto on Winning a Fourth Divisional Belt For Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cotto on Winning a Fourth Divisional Belt For Puerto Rico

Question - How important is it for you and Puerto Rican boxing you win this title and become a four-division champion?

Miguel Cotto: Puerto Rico has been a hot-bed for boxing for a long time and has given the Island some of its most memorable moments in sports. The people there love their boxing and their boxing history from the first world champion in Sixto Escobar to the more than 50 champions that have after him the people of this tiny island have supported us without reservation.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good luck Cotto.. I'm rooting for you... But I still think Martinez wins...

Comment

Miguel Cotto got heart. I respect the fact he's going for history by fighting a fighter like Sergio Martinez BUT I really don't see how Miguel Cotto is gonna win this fight

Comment

Win or Lose...ORGULLO BORICUA!!!

Comment

I like how Cotto recently said that if he wins, it doesn't mean he is better than other Puerto Rican greats, just that he can have the distinction of being the first to win titles in 4 divisions. That was a humble way to put things. Right now in the drought of world champions from Puerto Rico, winning would be a huge high for them. But Martinez represents great people as well. It just seems to me that Martinez is always strung out and with a chip on his shoulder. I wish the dude would relax a bit more. He is one uptight dude at times.
          Last edited by richardt; 05-27-2014, 03:45 PM.

Comment

respect!!! imagineif cotto 2ins. msg would blow up and lampley would cry live on hbo!!

Comment

Wow! His comments are just magnificent! Well said Miguel!!! My hat is off to you!!

I know this is a hard fight for King Cotto but he has my support 150% and I know that he will walk victorious comes Jun 7th after facing a great champion on Sergio.

Miguel has what it takes, he is fully focused and ready for this pending war that has FOTY written all over. I cant wait and Im counting the days.

#War Cotto

Long Live the King! King Cotto!
              Last edited by Da Boxer; 05-27-2014, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Gotta respect cooto. Not many people are willing to get there ass kicked for nothing

Comment

The Time Is Near

Comment

Working...
                  X