Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Povetkin, Charr Go Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Povetkin, Charr Go Face To Face at Final Presser

Heavyweights Alexander Povetkin (26-1, 18KOs) and Manuel Charr (26-1, 15KOs) went face to face at the final press conference to promote Friday's fight, where they will collide for the vacant WBC International heavyweight title at Luzhniki in Moscow, Russia.

[Click Here To Read More]

Oh damn, Did Charr win that shirt too?

Add it to his WBC collection

Comment

^loll

Does anyone know if Abril-Troyanovsky are still fighting on this card?

Comment

If Povetkin can't knock out or knock down this Charr guy, he may as well retire because his days as a contender are long gone.

Comment

Charr's big moth talks better than he is, ranked 35, I believe, but won't beat guys above him, or take the chance...Wilder would play w/him...

Comment

Should be a good fight. Charr isn't the nobody you guys seem to think he is but Povetkin will still win it.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
              Charr's big moth talks better than he is, ranked 35, I believe, but won't beat guys above him, or take the chance...Wilder would play w/him...
              Lmao,Wilder wouldn't go anywhere near a top 25 ranked WBC member let alone the heavy hitting Charr ranked at no.7 amongst the WBC.

Comment

charr and wilder will be fighting for the unified crown by the end of the year

Comment

Charr's never been in a boring fight so I expect this to be exciting whilst it lasts

Comment

Charr is better than many give him credit for. This fight will be more competitive than people realize.

Comment

Working...
                    X