No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Sturm, Soliman Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Sturm, Soliman Face To Face at Final Presser

Felix Sturm, IBF World Middleweight Champion: “I’m not mad or anything. I don’t care about that whole doping theatre anymore. He and his team have to live with that. He’s trying to play games once again but that doesn’t matter to me. I had a perfect preparation and I am in tip-top shape. Photos by Schiffbauer/Team Sturm.

[Click Here To Read More]

Soliman looks a little busted up.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Dude is war torn.... bombed out and depleted

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Dude is gonna get busted up,I'm tagging Felix to stop him this time out.

Comment

Sturm is a robot

Sturm landed one really nice right last time - but other than that he couldn't do anything with Soliman. Styles make fights and Sam's got his number. A new champ will crowned in Germany.

Comment

You bunch of morons, Sam 'The King' Soliman will be schooling this German cheat again and sending him into retirement. Aussies are superior athletes to Germans it's science..

Comment

Sturm has this... Soliman is too worn out and this time around sturm will be much more effective

Comment

King Sam will upset Sturm - hopefully Felix is done after this. He is part of a dying breed - Euro belt-holders hugging on to their title for dear life.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                  You bunch of morons, Sam 'The King' Soliman will be schooling this German cheat again and sending him into retirement. Aussies are superior athletes to Germans it's science..
                  lol the irony

Comment

Sturm lost the first time with the help of the german commission. this time king soliman will dominate this joker of the chump. war soliman!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X